The STSW-IPS16X GUI is designed to facilitate control of the STEVAL-IFP028V1 and STEVAL-IFP034V1 through the STEVAL-PCC009V2 (sold separately).
The GUI offers two main driving modes: Steady State and PWM.
The Steady State driving mode allows the static setting of the output stage ON (= VCC) or OFF (= GND) of the STEVAL-IFP028V1 or STEVAL-IFP034V1.
The PWM driving mode allows the setting of the switching mode of the output stage. You can set both the switching frequency (≥ 2KHz, with 1 kHz step minimum) and the duty cycle (0% to 100%).
The GUI also signals the status (ON = RED LED active) of the diagnostic pin.
STSW-IPS16X is available free of charge from www.st.com.
- Complete software to control the evaluation board through the STEVAL-PCC009V2 (sold separately)
- Self board identification
- Steady state and PWM output driving modes
- Configurable frequency and duty cycle in PWM output driving mode
- Fault detection
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work