The STSW-L9177A is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that allows to initialize and control the EVAL-L9177A evaluation board by changing parameters through the SPI protocol, manage the parallel PWM input and read the output. The L9177A GUI has been developed using Labview and it uses, as microcontroller interface, the SPC56M-Discovery board.
- Connection with microcontroller by RS232 port
- Automatic COM connection
- L9177A SPI register read and write
- Capability to generate programmable durationactuations
- Possibility to control L9177A parallel actuation.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work