This software provides all the services and functions needed to connect the EVALKITST7580-1 GUI graphical user interface to the STM32 Nucleo board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 based on the ST7580 power line modem (operating at CENELEC frequency bands). The STM32 Nucleo version of the EVALKITST7580-1 GUI maintains all the features and the functionality of the EVALKITST7580-1 version.
For further details regarding the EVALKITST7580-1 GUI configuration and startup, please refer to the relevant EVALKITST7580-1 GUI documentation.
- Firmware package to connect and use the EVALKITST7580-1 GUI graphical user interface to the STM32 Nucleo board equipped with X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 expansion board.
- Supports all features of the EVALKITST7580-1 GUI version of the EVALKITST7580-1 demonstration kit
- Firmware released in binary code for NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L053R8 boards
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work