The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK is an evaluation SW package for Sigfox networking with the S2-LP high performance, ultra-low power RF transceiver. It is designed to operate in the majority of radio configuration zones (RCZ) described by Sigfox.
The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK SW package supports the STEVAL-FKI868V2, STEVAL-FKI915V1, STEVAL-IDB007V2, STEVAL-IDB008V2, STEVAL-FKI001V1 and X-NUCLEO-S286A1 kit platforms and Sigfox Monarch Reference Design (see the shematic under the resources tab in S2-LP product folder).
It provides an S2-LP Sigfox library with a complete set of APIs to develop embedded applications.
The S2-LP - Sigfox Demo GUI PC application provides an interactive interface to transmit messages to the Sigfox network and program the STEVAL-FKI nodes with the Sigfox ID to set the node for network communication.
- S2-LP - Sigfox Demo GUI PC application with graphical user interface
- ST-Sigfox library API for S2-LP
- Sample embedded applications provided
- SDK Eval NUCLEO-L0/L1/F0/F4 low level API to manage the motherboard (NUCLEO-STM32L0/L1/F0/F4) interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- STM32L0/L1/F0/F4 HAL driver (STM32Cube)
- Support for STEVAL-IBD007V2, STEVAL-IDB008V2, STEVAL-FKI001V1 and Monarch Reference Design evaluation boards
- Drivers for PC (USB Virtual COM + mass storage)
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||ダウンロード|