The firmware implements three-phase application development using STPM3x and STM32F407 devices. It has been developed for the STM32F4-Discovery kit based on STM32F407VGT to interface with the EVALSTPM32, but it can easily ported to other microcontrollers.
STM32 initialization is based on the STM32CubeMX tool chain and STPM driver integration is based on the IAR Tool chain with ST-LINK (embedded on board).
The firmware includes: STPM management (communication, reset, latch, etc.), full metrology measurement, NVM management with EEPROM storage; communication through USB in virtual com port mode, two timers for main state machine.
- Complete metrology for 4 STPMs
- EEPROM support for saving parameters (optional)
- USB Virtual Com Port (VCP) for supporting GUI and LabTools
- Minishell (Command line parser) support for sending commands through USB
- STPM communication over UART or SPI
- STM32 handlers and drivers based on Cube MX
- Simple tasks based on timer
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
画像 製品型番 製造元 概要 STM32F4DISCOVERY ST Discovery kit with STM32F407VG MCU * New order code STM32F407G-DISC1 (replaces STM32F4DISCOVERY)製品型番
Discovery kit with STM32F407VG MCU * New order code STM32F407G-DISC1 (replaces STM32F4DISCOVERY)
画像 製品型番 製造元 概要 EVALSTPM32 -- Single-phase energy metering evaluation board with shunt current sensor based on the STPM32製品型番
Single-phase energy metering evaluation board with shunt current sensor based on the STPM32