The STSW-STUSB001 is a free graphical interface (GUI) aimed at seamlessly customizing STUSB devices through direct access to device non volatile memory (NVM).
The tool's graphical interface permits users to read, configure and write NVM areas without the need for dedicated software skills.
The utility also provides a basic panel to read and write I²C registers at any device address and any register address, as well as a device dashboard.
The software can be used with evaluation boards for STUSB devices stacked on a NUCLEO-F072RB controller board. Device selection is automatically carried out at power-up, as long as the Nucleo is Flashed and configured to act as a USB-to-I²C bridge (.bin included).
- Read, configure and write STUSB non volatile memory (NVM)
- Read and write any I²C register address
- Device dashboard
- System requirements: Microsoft® Windows® OS
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work