AUTOSAR is a standardized automotive software architecture to facilitate the exchange and update of software and hardware over the service life of the vehicle. It enables a transition from an ECU specific software development to an application oriented approach.
ST provides the full set of drivers belonging to the AUTOSAR MCAL layer. With the MCAL drivers a system supplier can use one set of standardized basic software drivers over different applications within one configuration tool. ST develops the MCAL drivers in house exploiting the knowledge of the HW peripheral to create efficient and optimized drivers. A ISO26262 (to be added link to the certificate) certified process is applied for the design and implementation of MCAL drivers.
The complete AUTOSAR suite is provided in close cooperation with software partners which allow to reuse their long term software experience. Thus, an optimized AUTOSAR software bundle is available.
AUTOSAR ST MCAL is an ST licensed product. To order activation code you can contact ST Local Representatives or ST franchised distributors.
- Compliant with AUTOSAR Release 3.0, 3.2 and 4.0.3
- Compliant with MISRA C guidelines
- Optimized code
- Supported drivers:
- MCU, WDG, GPT, FLASH, FEE, SPI, CAN, LIN, FR, ETH, ADC, DIO, PORT, ICU and PWM
- Support compilers of Hightec, GHS and Wind River
- Quality package
- User manual and Integration manual
- Safety Kit for certification up to ASIL D
- complex driver available for eMMC, StandBy, and other HW IP (ask for the full list to ST representative)
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性