AUTOSAR is a standardized automotive software architecture to facilitate the exchange and update of software and hardware over the service life of the vehicle. It enables a transition from an ECU specific software development to an application oriented approach.
ST provides the full set of drivers belonging to the AUTOSAR MCAL layer. With the MCAL drivers a system supplier can use one set of standardized basic software drivers over different applications within one configuration tool. ST develops the MCAL drivers in house exploiting the knowledge of the HW peripheral to create efficient and optimized drivers. A CMM level 3 certified process is applied for the design and implementation of MCAL drivers.
The complete AUTOSAR suite is provided in close cooperation with software partners which allow to reuse their long term software experience. Thus, an optimized AUTOSAR software bundle is available.
AUTOSAR ST MCAL is an ST licensed product. To order activation code you can contact ST Local Representatives or ST franchised distributors.
- Compliant with AUTOSAR Release 4.0.3
- Compliant with MISRA C guidelines
- Optimized code
- Supported drivers:
- MCU, WDG, GPT, FLASH, FEE, SPI, CAN, LIN, FR, ETH, ADC, DIO, PORT, ICU and PWM
- Support compilers of Hightec, GHS and Wind River
- Quality package
- User manual and Integration manual
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work