SPC5-MCTK-LIB is part of the SPC5 Motor control Tool Kit solution to develop Automotive application for BLDC motor control.
The Library is made of a FOC FW library and a SPC5Studio configurator plugin.
SPC5-MCTK-LIB enables user to evaluate the SPC5 MCU performance in applications driving single or dual Field Oriented Control of 3-phase Permanent Magnet motors (PMSM,BLDC).
SPC5Studio Motor Control Configurator plugin reduces the design effort and time in the SPC5 PMSM FOC firmware library configuration. The users, through a graphical user interface (SPC5Studio), can generates all parameter which configure the library according to the application needs. Moreover, using real time monitor (SPC5-MCTK-LM) user can visualize speed and power on a running motor as well as change directly firmware settings like amplification gain or reference speed.
- SPC5 BLDC/PMSM FOC library
- Single/Dual motor vector control (FOC)
- Current reading topologies supported:
- 2-shunt current sensing (on motor phases and inverter legs)
- Speed/position sensors (Encoder, Hall, Resolver) and sensor-less operation (State observer) are supported.
- Speed and Torque control
- Motor control algorithms implemented for specific needs: Max Torque Per Ampere, Flux Weakening and Feed Forward
- Firmware ANSI C, MISRA check compliancy.
- SPC560P and SPC560EL microcontrollers supported
- L9907, L99ASC03G FET driver support
- STGAP1S galvanic isolated single gate driver support for High Voltage traction application
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work