The J1939 Stack allows the fast and straight-forward development of J1939 applications by providing a easy-to-use API. To avoid a waste of resources the SAE J1939 Stack is to a large extend configurable and scalable.
To guarantee a quick start using the J1939 Stack a number of example projects and a user manual are part of the delivery. Also a reference manual that explains the use of functionalities and function parameters is included.
The included J1939 DeviceDesigner is a tool to manage all PNGs and SPNs in a device easily and to generate code for the J1939 stack.The Import of PGN definitions avoids repetitive and error-prone work.
- Transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Handling of the J1939 transport protocols for large data (TP & BAM)
- Support of the “address claiming” process for determination of the node address
- Cyclic transmission and reception of messages
- Multi-Line support for gateways or devices with multiple J1939 channels (as option)