FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is an STM32 ODE function pack that performs voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy in a half-duplex configuration. The application runs on the STM32 Nucleo and includes drivers and middleware for Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG-MS) and MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1 digital MEMS microphones.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is also compatible with SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- BlueVoiceADPCM, half-duplex voice-over-Bluetooth low energy communication profile
- Very low power Bluetooth low energy single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification 4.1
- Complete middleware to build applications using digital MEMS microphones (MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1)
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio input class USB driver to allow a device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for board X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Sample implementation available for SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)
- Compatibility with ST BlueMS app (v3.0.0 or higher), available for Android™ and iOS™
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-AUD-BVLINK1||STM32 ODE function pack for half-duplex voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity