FP-CLD-AZURE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you safely connect your IoT node to Microsoft Azure IoT, transmit sensor data and receive commands from Azure cloud applications.
It fully supports Azure device management primitives and includes a sample implementation for firmware update over the air (FOTA). By using a mobile device with NFC, Wi-Fi connectivity link is easily configured.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi connectivity, dynamic NFC/RFID tag and motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Microsoft Azure IoT using Wi-Fi communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Microsoft Azure IoT software development kit, NFC connectivity, transport-level security (mbedTLS), and meta-data management
- Ready-to-use binary to connect the IoT node to ST web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure for sensor data visualization and device management (FOTA)
- Ready-to-use binary to connect the IoT node to a personal subscription on Azure IoT Central solution with "sample contoso" template
- Sample implementations available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms