FP-IND-IODSNS1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you enable IO-Link communication between P-NUCLEO-IOD02A1 kit and an IO-Link master through the L6364Q transceiver mounted on the X-NUCLEO-IOD02A1.
The function pack integrates an IO-Link demo-stack and the management of the industrial sensors mounted on the X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1.
FP-IND-IODSNS1 also includes the IODD file to be uploaded to your IO-Link master.
The software included in the package can be used in three integrated development environments (IDEs): IAR, KEIL and STM32CubeIDE.
- Complete firmware to build IO-Link device applications for STM32L452RE-based boards
- Middleware libraries featuring IO-Link device mini-stack for L6364Q and MEMS plus digital microphone management
- Ready-to-use binary for IO-Link device sensor data transmission
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms