FP-LIT-BLEMESH1 is an STM32Cube function pack, which lets you connect Bluetooth® Low Energy nodes to a smartphone via Bluetooth® Low Energy, through a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, to set the HSL values and send the data to the lighting hardware using the Bluetooth® Low Energy mesh lighting model.
The software lets you easily create your own application for extending Bluetooth® mesh networks (by offering a ready-to-use mesh core library), a complete set of compatible APIs, and a lighting demo application running on either X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 or X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 and X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and the expansion boards.
- Complete software to build a mesh network with Bluetooth® Low Energy nodes supporting the Bluetooth® Low Energy mesh lighting model, defined in Bluetooth® Low Energy mesh specification V1.0.1
- Hue, saturation, and lightness (HSL) values set by the STBLEMesh Android and iOS app using the lighting model changes the RGB values of the X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 LED expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG
- Compatible with BLE-enabled smartphones to monitor and control multiple Bluetooth® Low Energy nodes, using the proxy protocol and legacy Bluetooth® Low Energy GATT connectivity
- Two-layer security, thanks to the 128-bit AES CCM encryption and 256-bit ECDH protocol, ensuring protection from multiple attacks, including Replay, Bit-Flipping, Eavesdropping, Man-in-the-Middle, and Trashcan
- Sample implementation available on:
the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 and X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 and X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms