X-CUBE-CELLULAR consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32L4 Series MCUs acting as hosts for cellular connectivity applications.
X-CUBE-CELLULAR runs on the STM32L496AGI6-based low-power Discovery board, driving an STMod+ compatible cellular-modem add-on board.
The P-L496G-CELL01 2G/3G cellular-to-cloud add-on board features the UG96 modem from Quectel (2G/3G). The P-L496G-CELL02 LTE cellular-to-cloud add-on board features the BG96 modem from Quectel (LTE Cat M1/NB/2G fallback). Both modem add-on boards embed an EEPROM for saving the modem system configuration, a SIM socket, and a soldered embedded SIM in the MFF2 format, provisioned with the EMnify MVNO profile.
X-CUBE-CELLULAR runs on the STM32L475VGT6-based IoT node Discovery board, driving a cellular-modem add-on board (based on the BG96 Quectel or GM01Q Sequans® module) through an ARDUINO® / STMod+ adapter.
The X-CUBE-CELLULAR Expansion Package enables users to connect to the Internet through the cellular network by using the provided baseline, and to accelerate their end-product design cycle.
- STMicroelectronics framework for devices based on LPWAN cellular networks
- Compatible with the P-L496G-CELL01 and P-L496G-CELL02 cellular-to-cloud packs with optional X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 motion-MEMS- and environment-sensor board
- Compatible with the B-L475E-IOT01A IoT Discovery board with X-NUCLEO-STMODA1 (ARDUINO® / STMod+ adapter) and MB1329 (STMicroelectronics modem board with the BG96 Quectel module)
- Compatible with the B-L475E-IOT01A IoT Discovery board with X-NUCLEO-STMODA1 (ARDUINO® / STMod+ adapter) and GM01Q-STMOD (Sequans® modem board with the GM01Q Sequans® module, referenced as B-CELL-GM01Q in STMicroelectronics)
- Compatible with the 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board or Discovery host board contained in P-L496G-CELL01 or P-L496G-CELL02, and GM01Q-STMOD modem board
- FreeRTOS™ pre-integration for easy integration in a complete platform
- Easy portability across different STM32 microcontroller series thanks to the use of STM32Cube and STM32CubeMX
- BSD-like socket APIs for data plane
- TCP-UDP/IP connectivity with IP stack on host or modem
- Flexible and modular SW architecture for the easy integration of other modems
- Partial GSMA TS34/35 compliance
- PC terminal boot menu for device FW customization: API key, APN, band
- Connected-application examples
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-CELLULAR||Cellular software expansion for STM32Cube||5.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.