The X-CUBE-LED12A1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the LED1202 LED Driver IC.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 expansion board when connected to a NUCLEO-L073RZ, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F401RE development board.
The X-CUBE-LED12A1 lets you easily create your own application using the driver implemented.
- Driver software expansion for X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 expansion board based on LED1202
- Normal and GUI modes
- In normal mode, each LED starts from the minimum intensity to reach the maximum intensity
- In GUI mode, LED intensity can be controlled via GUI
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-LED12A1 when connected to a NUCLEO-L073RZ, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F401RE development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms