The X-CUBE-LPTIMER is an embedded software expansion for STM32Cube. This package aims to provide applicative use-cases for the low-power timer (LPTIM) peripherals embedded in STM32 microcontrollers.
For all the details on the low-power timer (LPTIM), refer to the “Low-power timer (LPTIM) applicative use-cases on STM32 MCUs”, application note (AN4865), available at the www.st.com website.
- Three applicative examples covering most features of the STM32 low-power timer peripherals:
- Asynchronous pulse counter in STOP mode
- PWM generator in STOP mode
- Timeout wakeup mode
- Source-code template generated by the STM32CubeMx software tool
- Tailored to run readily on NUCLEO-L476RG boards
- Easily tailorable for any toolchains provided by the STM32 ecosystem