The X-CUBE-NFC3 software includes the drivers for ST25R95 and CR95HF, running on STM32 microcontrollers. It is built on top of STM32Cube™ software technology, easing portability across different STM32 MCUs.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 board plugged on top of NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R95 and CR95HF near field communication transceivers
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube™
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 expansion board, plugged onto one among NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB boards
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies including data exchange protocols
|製品型番||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-NFC3||13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC software expansion for STM32Cube||2.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity