X-CUBE-PLC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STM32 and includes drivers for the CLT01-38SQ7 (industrial inputs management) and the VNI8200XP (industrial outputs management). The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1, when plugged to a NUCLEO-F030R8 (or NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-F401RE). To help you get started quickly, the package includes a list of front-end functions covering the more common PLC operations.
- Complete software package to build and combine industrial inputs and outputs to perform basic sets of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) operations
- Driver layer for easy management of CLT01-38SQ7 and VNI8200XP devices
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 board when connected to NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-F401RE
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-PLC1||Industrial input/output software expansion for STM32Cube||1.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.