Sigfox™ is a long range wireless area network allowing low-power sensors to benefit from a planetary network, enabling end devices with low BOM cost.
The X-CUBE-SFOX Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries, open routines and application examples for the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx module acting as an end device. It includes an application running on the low-power wireless B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery kit.
X-CUBE-SFOX running on the CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx is Sigfox™ ready.
Two additional examples are provided in the package. They implement respectively: a Sigfox™ modem controlled via AT commands over a UART interface, and an application sending environmental sensor data to the Sigfox™ network when the user push-button is pressed.
- Compliant with the Sigfox™ proprietary protocol
- Bidirectional end devices
- Sigfox Verified™
- RC1 compliant - 868 MHz ISM band - 27 EU countries, Oman, South Africa, Iran, Kenya
- RC2 compliant - 920 MHz ISM band - US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada
- RC3c compliant - 923 MHz ISM band - Japan
- RC4 compliant - 920 MHz ISM band - Colombia, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan
- End-device personalization and activation on the Sigfox™ network for evaluation
- High resilience to interference through UNB (ultra-narrow band) intrinsic ruggedness and Sigfox™ base station spatial diversity
- Configurable maximum Tx power
- High network capacity through UNB and small radio frames size
- High energy efficiency
- Very long range
- High quality of service
- Easy secure-element integration
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SFOX||STM32 Sigfox software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.