X-CUBE-SUBG1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the Sub-1 GHz RF communication for SPIRIT1 SPSGRF modules and S2-LP.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample applications of P2P, wM-Bus and 6LoWPAN communication protocols, running on a compatible SPIRIT1 or S2-LP expansion board when connected to a compatible STM32 Nucleo development board.
- Firmware package to start developing using SPIRIT1 or S2-LP expansion boards
- Complete middleware to build wireless meter bus (wM-Bus) applications using the wM-Bus library (X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 and X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 only)
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x (NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L152RE only)
- Point-to-point communication sample application for simple buffer transmission and acknowledgement implementation
- Low-power optimizations for the STM32 MCU family
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- PC-based application (Windows®) for wM-Bus to log meter data
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 or X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 expansion boards when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L152RE boards
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SUBG1||Sub-1 GHz RF communication software expansion for STM32Cube||3.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.