X-CUBE-WIFI1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STM32 and can be used for building Wi-Fi applications with the SPWF01SA module. It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology, which eases portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-WIFI1 software comes with sample applications, running on the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 when plugged to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the SPWF01SA Serial-to-Wi-Fi module
- Easy to use abstract APIs to configure and use SPWF01SA
- easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations available on X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 board when plugged to NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 boards
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-WIFI1||Wi-Fi software expansion for STM32Cube||3.1.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.