The X-CUBE-MEMS1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the sensors and collect temperature, humidity, pressure and motion data from the HTS221, LPS22HB, LSM6DSL and LSM303AGR devices.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board connected to a featured STM32 Nucleo development boards.
The software provides sample applications and advanced motion libraries (MotionAC, MotionAR, MotionAT, MotionAW, MotionCP, MotionEC, MotionFA, MotionFD, MotionFX, MotionGC, MotionGR, MotionID, MotionMC, MotionPE, MotionPM, MotionPW, MotionSD, MotionSM and MotionTL).
- Complete software to build applications for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 using temperature and humidity sensors (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS22HB) and motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSL)
- Several examples to show the innovative inertial and environmental sensors
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data to a PC
- Compatible with the Unicleo-GUI graphical user interface to display sensor data and configure outputs
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 board connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Advanced motion libraries with sample applications
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms