osxMotionAR is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize ST inertial sensors LSM6DS0 or LSM6DS3. It provides real-time information on user activity (stationary, walking, fast walking, jogging, biking and driving).
The algorithm manages only the data acquired from the accelerometer at a low sampling frequency of 16 Hz, contributing to reduction of power consumption of the hosting platform.
The software comes with examples of implementation of the drivers, exploiting STM32Cube software technology and running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 when connected to the STEVAL-MKI160V1, mounted on top of the NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG.
- Real-time activity-recognition algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based only on accelerometer data
- Optimizations for low power consumption
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1
- Libraries for Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- PC-based application (Windows) to log data
- Example implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (also plugged into STEVAL-MKI160V1), mounted on top of an NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入