osxMotionAW is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize ST inertial sensors LSM6DS0, LSM6DS3 or LSM6DSL.
It provides real-time information on user activities: stationary, walking, fast walking, jogging and biking.
The algorithm exclusively manages the data acquired from the accelerometer at a low 16 Hz sampling frequency to reduce host platform power consumption.
The software comes with sample implementations of drivers exploiting STM32Cube software technology, running on an X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board) expansion board, on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Real-time activity recognition for wrist algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based on accelerometer data only.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Libraries for ARM Cortex-M3 and ARM Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data and recognized activities to a PC.
- Sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board) expansion boards, mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入