STSW-ST25RU003 software comprises of the ST25RU3993 firmware source, which is a USB/UART bridge over USB controlled application for STM32L476.
It allows the GUI on the PC to control the ST25RU3993 on the ST25RU3993-EVAL board and exchange arbitrary RF frames. The provided project is ready to be compiled using the Keil® toolchain.
- The ST25RU3993-EVAL board is a Gen2 compliant RAIN® reader demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of an ST25RU3993 (high performance RAIN® reader) and an STM32L4 microcontroller
- The ST25RU3993-EVAL board is controlled by the PC software and connected via USB/UART bridge.
- The software supports the following RF protocols and features:
- ISO 18000-61 in direct mode
- ISO 18000-62 in direct mode
- EPC Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-63)
- Carrier cancellation
- ST25RU3993 register access
- Inventory with auto acknowledge
- RSSI display
- RSSI mode selection
- Frequency profile selection
- Automatic supply voltage control
- Transmit power control
- Internal and external PA selection
- Carrier sense mode
- Data rate selection
- Sensitivity control
- Automatic antenna port switching
- Anti-collision slot management
- CW and continuous modulation mode
- Direct commands
- RSSI and reflected power sweeps
- Tag access
- Generic tag command tool
- Function assignment to tag Read
- Saving and recalling configuration
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work