ST95HF Demo Application(a)(source code STSW-ST95HF003, executable file STSW-ST95HF002) is an Android application dedicated to demonstrate a half-duplex Near Field Communication (NFC) between an NFC-enabled cellular phone and the dual memory interface receiver, ST- ST95HF.
When a phone is tapped on the EVAL-ST95HF board, a near field communication is detected. If the EVAL-ST95HF board is configured in tag emulator mode, the application is automatically Launched.
The user can then upload the new firmware on the board, and request the EVAL-ST95HF to switch to this new firmware if the binary update is successful.
In case of an NFC communication loss during the upload, the application has the capability to resume the upload from the latest chunk successfully sent to the evaluation board.
- Firmware upload1
- ISO14443 Type A (ISO-DEP)
- Usage of 7816-4 APDU update binary command
- Proprietary APDU commands.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work