STBLEStarNet application is available for Android and iOS and allows viewing the data exported by a BLE gateway connected to a network of devices (for example, in the STM32Cube FP-NET-BLESTAR1 or FP-NET-6LPBLE1 function pack deployment scenario).
The app connects to a star network master node and displays data sent by the slave nodes.
For each slave node in the network, the app shows a set of sensor data (e.g. temperature, pressure and humidity) measured by the slave and read by the master node.
If supported, for each node the LED status is also displayed. From the app it is also possible to change the LED status, since the related command is forwarded to the correct node by the master node.
All data received by the app can be logged in CSV files end exported by e-mail.
- Based on BlueST-SDK
- Available on Android and iOS app stores
- Connects to a star topology Bluetooth low energy network
- Displays data from remote sensors
- Sends commands to a remote node
- Supports data logging
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 製品型番 製造元 概要 BlueST-SDK ST Bluetooth Low Energy and Sensors Technology Software Development Kit (SDK)製品型番
Bluetooth Low Energy and Sensors Technology Software Development Kit (SDK)