The package contains a Bluetooth Low Energy stack firmware image supporting the upgradable BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth® Low Energy network processor, which is a low power Bluetooth Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth specification.
The image is provided in two formats:
*.c: suitable for device firmware reprogramming during volume manufacturing of customer boards.
*.img: suitable for device firmware programming on bench with the ST GUI for prototype bring-up and characterization.
The device comes pre-programmed with a production-ready stack image, the version of which may change at any time without notice. The software version of the preloaded stack image can be retrieved through a specific API command (refer to the SDK documentation for further details). New stack image firmware may be made available by ST in the future and will be offered free-of-charge to end users through ww.st.com. End users will be able to upgrade parts with the newly downloaded stack image through the ST provided software tools and reference code. Firmware is provided in compiled form since it is not intended for modification by users.
- Firmware image for use with upgradable BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth® Low Energy network processor
- Provided in binary format only, as it is not intended to be modified
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work