The BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool can predict the current consumption under different conditions, as defined by the Bluetooth Low Energy specification, for the BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless network processors as well as the BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 and BlueNRG-LP Bluetooth® Low Energy systems-on-chip.
This application was developed to provide an accurate estimation of the BlueNRG, BlueNRG-MS, BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2 and BlueNRG-LP power consumption and related battery life under various operating conditions.
As a pure simulation tool, it should not, however, be considered as a substitute for real measurements taken on the actual silicon device.
- Allows measurement of average current consumption for various use cases
- Excellent correlation with real measurements
- User-friendly, easy to parameterize
- Available input parameters:
- Advertising/ scanning/ connection(slave or master)
- General settings: power/ payload/intervals/ battery capacity
- Available output data:
- Average current estimation
- Battery life estimation
- Data rate estimation
- PC-based application
- Output report in PDF
- Save/ restore configuration
- Graphical plot of the current consumption during active phase
- Save plot in png format
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|