The EMIF08-LCD04M16 is a 8-line inductorcapacitor (LC) EMI filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems subjected to electromagnetic interferences requiring a large bandwidth.
This filter includes an ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up 15 kV contact discharge.
- High reducing of parasitic elements through integration
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: 15 kV (air discharge) 8 kV (contact discharge)
- High cut off frequency low-pass filter: FC = 400 MHz at -6 dB
- Very low PCB space consuming with plastic micro-package 3.3 x 1.35 mm
- High efficiency in EMI filtering: better than -35 dB from 900 MHz to 2 GHz
- High efficiency in ESD (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Very thin package: 0.55 mm
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
POS & 小売物流
オーディオ & ビデオ
パーソナル･ケア & 衛生用品
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.