The HDMI2C4-5F2 is an integrated ESD protection and signal conditioning device for control links of HDMI™ transmitters (Source).
This device is a simple solution that provides HDMI™ designers with an easy and fast way to reach full compliance with the stringent HDMI™ CTS on a wide temperature range.
- For HDMI™ 1.4, 2.0 & 2.1 application, operating temperature from -40 to 85 °C
- 8 kV contact ESD protection on connector side (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- DDC (I2C) buffers with level shifter and backdrive protection
- High integration level in 1 package
- DDC (I2C) link protection, bi-directional signal conditioning circuit and dynamic pull-up
- HPD pull down, signal conditioning with level shifter and backdrive protection
- Enable function available for power consumption control and optimization (=ENABLE_IC)
- 325 mA Short-circuit protection on 5V output with backdrive protection
- Proposed in 500 µm pitch WLCSP package 12 bumps
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.