The STEVAL-CCA030V1 demonstration board is based on the STA350BW Sound Terminal digital amplifier and is an integrated solution for digital audio processing, digital amplifier control and FFX®-power output stage.
The STEVAL-CCA030V1 is made up of two boards: STA350BW to evaluate the device and APWLink (STEVAL- CCA035V1) used as I2S and I2C interface. To use this board it is mandatory to use the APWorkbench software tool.
- 2 channels of ternary PWM 2x50 W @ 6 Ω, 25 V
- 5 V to 26 V operating supply voltage range
- FFX®100 dB SNR and dynamic range
- Selectable 32 to 192 kHz input sample rates
- I2C control with selectable device address
- Digital gain/attenuation +42 dB to -80 dB with 0.125 dB/step resolution
- Individual channel and master gain/attenuation
- Audio presets:
- 15 preset crossover filters
- 5 preset anti-clipping modes
- Preset night-time listening mode
- I2S input data interface
- Up to 8 user-programmable biquads per channel
- 3 coefficient banks for EQ preset storing with fast recall via I2C interface
- Selectable high-pass filter for DC blocking
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.