The Premium Evaluation Boards System supports the 32-bit SPC57x, SPC58x STMicroelectronics' automotive microcontrollers.
The complete system consists of a SPC57XXMB motherboard and a SPC57xxADPT, SPC58xxADPT daughter card which plugs into the motherboard.
A number of compatible daughter cards are available for the motherboard for evaluating the different devices in the SPC57x, SPC58x family of microcontrollers, package sizes and part numbers. All daughter cards are similar in design and concept.
The evaluation system (motherboard and daughter card) allows full access to the CPU, all of the CPU's I/O signals, and the motherboard peripherals (such as CAN, SCI, LIN, FlexRAY and Ethernet).
- Modular evaluation system for SPC57x, SPC58x
- Single 12V external power supply
- Four on-board regulators
- 5.0 V, 3.3 V and 1.25 V switching regulators
- 5V linear regulator for the ADC supplies and references
- Master power switch and regulator status LEDs
- Two 240-way high-density expansion connectors for MCU daughter cards
- All MCU signals readily accessible at a port-ordered group of 0.1” pitch headers
- RS232/SCI physical interface and standard DB9 female connector
- Two FlexRAY channels interface with a DB9 connector (for both transceivers) and two alternative connectors
- LINFlexD interface with two different style connectors
- Two high speed CAN channels and two female standard DB9 connectors
- Ethernet interface with a standard RJ45 Ethernet connector
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input
- Four user switches and 4 user LEDs, freely connectable
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SPC57XXMB
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.