The STM32F072 Discovery kit helps you to discover the STM32F072: discover the STM32F072 which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 series and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, an ST MEMS gyroscope, LEDs, push-buttons, Linear touch sensor, touchkeys, RF EEPROM connector and a USB mini-B connector.
- STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20 ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- User USB with Mini-B connector
- RF EEPROM daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.