The Discovery kit for STM32F411 line helps you to discover the entry level microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F411VET6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a gyroscope, an e-compass and digital microphone ST MEMs, an audio DAC with an integrated class D speaker driver, an OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and push-buttons.
- STM32F411VET6 microcontroller featuring 512 KB of Flash memory, 128 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20: ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC: ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- MP45DT02: ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32136 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.