The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit is a digital power solution and a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics STM32G474RET6 microcontroller. Leveraging the new HRTimer-oriented features, 96 Kbytes of embedded RAM, math accelerator functions and USBPD 3.0 offered by STM32G474RET6, the B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit, based on the USB 2.0 FS Type-C™ connector interface, helps the user to prototype applications with digital power such as a buck-boost converter, RGB power LED lighting or a class-D audio amplifier. The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit does not require any separate probe, as it integrates the STLINK-V3E debugger and programmer. The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit comes with the comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples.
- STM32G474RET6 Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based microcontroller, featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP64 package
- USB Type-C™ with USB 2.0 FS interface compatible with USB PD3.0
- RGB power LED for a bright lighting
- Digital power buck-boost converter with internal or external Input voltage and with on-board resistor loads
- Audio class-D amplifier capable
- 4 user LEDs
- 3 LEDs for power and ST-LINK communication
- 4-direction joystick with a selection button
- Reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- USB Type-C™
- USB micro-B
- 2 x 32-pin header, 2.54 mm pitch, daughterboard extension connector for breadboard connection
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or USB Type-C™ VBUS or external source
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeG4 MCU package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
- Handled by STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD software tool
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
サポート & アプリケーション
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.