The STM32091C-EVAL evaluation board has been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM®cortex®-M0 core-based STM32F091VCT6 microcontroller with two I2C, two SPI, eight USART, one CAN, one 12bit ADC, two 12bit DAC, two GP comparators, internal 32KB SRAM and 256KB Flash, Touch sensing, CEC, SWD debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board can be used to evaluate all peripherals (8x USARTs, RS232, RS485, Audio DAC, microphone ADC, touch sensing buttons, TFT LCD, CAN, IrDA, IR LED, IR receiver, LDR, MicroSD card, CEC on two HDMI connectors, smart card slot, RF E2PROM & temperature sensor, etc.) and develop your own applications. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or wrapping board for your specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2-1 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU.
- Three 5V power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector or daughter board
- Stereo audio jack which supports headset with earphone connected to DAC and microphone connected to ADC of STM32F091VCT6
- 2G or more Byte SPI interface MicroSD card
- I2C compatible serial interface temperature sensor
- RF E2PROM
- RS232 & RS485 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- IR LED & IR receiver
- SWD debug support, ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded
- 240x320 TFT color LCD connected to SPI interface of STM32F091VCT6
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, Tamper & User buttons
- 4 color user LEDs and 2 LEDs as MCU low power alarm
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage choice fixed 3.3v or adjustable from 1.65v to 3.6v
- Touch sensing buttons
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connection
- Light dependent resistor (LDR)
- Two HDMI connectors with DDC & CEC
- Smart card slot
- 8x USARTs chain connector
Recommended for you
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.