The STM3210E-EVAL evaluation board is a complete development platform for STMicroelectronic's ARM Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F103ZET6 or STM32F103ZGT6 microcontroller. The range of hardware features on the board help you to evaluate all peripherals (LCD, SPI Flash, USART, IrDA, USB, audio, CAN bus, smartcard, MicroSD Card, NOR Flash, NAND Flash, SRAM, temperature sensor, audio DAC and motor control) and develop your own applications.
Extension headers make it easy to connect a daughterboard or wrapping board for your specific application.
- I2C/SMBus compatible serial interface temperature sensor
- RTC with backup battery
- 64 or 128 Mbit serial Flash, 512 Kx16 SRAM, 512 Mbit or 1 Gbit NAND Flash and 128 Mbit NOR Flash
- 4 color LEDs
- IrDA transceiver
- Two RS-232 channels with RTS/CTS handshake support on one channel
- CAN 2.0A/B compliant connection
- USB 2.0 full speed connection
- JTAG and trace debug support
- Inductor motor control connector
- 240x320 TFT color LCD
- 128 Mbyte MicroSD Card™ or bigger
- I2S audio DAC, stereo audio jack
- Three 5 V power supply options:
- Boot from user Flash, system memory or SRAM
- Both A and B type smartcard support
- Reset, wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.