Based on the ST7570 power line networking system-on-chip, this demonstration kit embeds all the functions required for a “turn-key” power line communication network: the ST7570 modem board, the AC power supply (based on the ALTAIR4-900 chip) and the USB port to connect the kit to a PC.
The typical application environment consists of two or more EVALKITST7570-1 kits connected to an AC mains, with each kit being controlled by a PC running the ST7570 GUI software.
- Based on the ST7570 narrow-band S-FSK power line networking system-on-chip
- Suitable for point to multi-point two-way communication over AC mains
- Embedded turn-key IEC61334-5-1 compliant PHY, MAC and MIB communication layers
- Multiple configurable operating modes: Client, Server, Sniffer and Test
- Flexible architecture with transceiver (EVALST7570-1) and power supply boards
- Equipped with 110 - 240 VAC, 2 A power supply board based on the ALTAIR4-900
- USB 2.0 connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows®environment with fully programmable transceiver parameters
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.