Based on the ST7590 power line communication system-on-chip, the EVALKITST7590-Q1 demonstration kit embeds all the functions required for a turnkey power line communication network: the PLC node based on the ST7590 device, the AC power supply based on the ALTAIR4-900 SMPS controller and the STM32 microcontroller, to implement upper layers of PRIME protocol, and either control the system as a standalone application or to connect the EVALST7590-Q1 to an external host.
The EVALST7590-Q1 device embeds STMicroelectronics®Full PRIME protocol stack and provides a complete reference for PRIME-based application developments such as smart meters or concentrators, and is an ideal standalone tool for in field PRIME network tests.
- PRIME power line communication development kit based on STarGRID ST7590 PLC SoC
- Complete EN50065 compliant reference design for modular and integrated PRIME-based application developments
- Onboard STM32™ microcontroller for PRIME upper protocol layers, system management and application host controller
- Flexible 2-board architecture:
- EVALST7590-Q1, PRIME PLC board based on the ST7590 system-on-chip
- EVLALTAIR900-M1, wide-range input voltage, 7.5 W power supply board based on the ALTAIR04-900 quasi-resonant
- USB host interface.
- UART/I2C connector to interface external boards
- Intuitive “Graphical User Interface” (GUI)
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.