The STEVAL-FKI512V1 evaluation board is based on the S2-LP sub-1GHz ultra-low power low data-rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-Bus.
The NUCLEO-L053R8 motherboard is equipped with an STM32L0 low power microcontroller to control the S2-LP.
The board integrates a ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer for firmware updating.
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power sub-1GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 452-527 MHz frequency bands
- STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L0 MCU
- Suitable for wireless M-Bus systems
- Associated S2-LP development kit including, documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Programmable RF output power up to +15 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption:
- 7 mA RX
- 10 mA TX at +10 dBm
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- USB interface
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.