The STEVAL-IDB007V2 evaluation platform is based on the BlueNRG-1, low power Bluetooth® smart system on chip, compliant with the Bluetooth® specification and supporting master, slave and simultaneous master-and-slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB007V2 also provides a set of hardware resources for implementing a wide range of application scenarios: sensor data (accelerometer, pressure and temperature sensor), remote control (buttons and LEDs) and debug message management through USB virtual COM.
Three power options are available (USB only, battery only, and external power supply plus USB) for high application development and testing flexibility.
- Bluetooth® SMART board based on the BlueNRG-1 Bluetooth low energy system on chip
- Associated BlueNRG-1 development kit SW package including firmware and documentation
- Up to +8 dBm available output power (at antenna connector)
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.7 mA RX and 8.2 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® low energy compliant, supports master, slave and simultaneous master-and-slave roles
- New integrated balun BALF-NRG-02D3 which integrates a matching network and harmonics filter
- SMA connector for antenna or measuring equipment
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user buttons
- 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope
- MEMS pressure sensor with embedded temperature sensor
- Battery holder
- JTAG debug connector
- USB to serial bridge for providing I/O channel with the BlueNRG-1 device
- Jumper for measuring current for BlueNRG-1 only
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.