The STEVAL-IKR001V8D demonstration board is based on the SPIRIT1, a sub GHz low power, low data rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-BUS systems.
The STEVAL-IKR001V8D includes an external power amplifier from SkyWorks®, which allows the application to reach +27 dBm (500 mW) output power.
- SPIRIT1 low power sub GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 868 MHz band with external power amplifier
- Associated SPIRIT1 development kit, including documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Suitable for wireless M-BUS systems
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- TCXO for narrow band requirements
- Max POUT +27 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (up to -123 dBm)
- TX power consumption @ +27 dBm: 350 mA
- SAW filter in reception path to prevent interference from out-of-band signals
- SkyWorks®SEXXXXSL power amplifier
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgment, re-transmission and timeout protocol engine
- AES 128-bit encryption co-processor
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.