The STEVAL-STRKT01 LoRa® IoT tracker is designed and optimized to implement the latest technologies in IoT tracker applications such as asset, people and animal tracking as well as fleet management.
The evaluation board simplifies prototyping, evaluation and development of tracker innovative solutions. It comes with comprehensive software, firmware libraries, tools, battery, cables and plastic case.
Thanks to the STM32L072CZ embedded in the CMWX1ZZABZ-091 LoRa® module (by Murata), the STEVAL-STRKT01V1 allows acquiring position, managing geofence and data logging from Teseo-LIV3F GNSS module and monitoring motion (LIS2DW12) and environmental (HTS221 and LPS22HB) sensors.
The board also transmits and receives data, configurations and events to and from the cloud over a LoRaWAN™ network, or stores data locally in the M95M02-DR EEPROM.
The STEVAL-STRKT01 is a LiPo battery operated solution and implements low power strategies thanks to an enhanced power/battery management design, based on the STBC02 battery charger and the ST1PS01 step-down converter, to ensure long battery autonomy. The STUSB1600A addresses 5 V USB Type-C port management and offers high voltage protection against short circuits.
- Optimized IoT tracker solution over LoRaWAN™ network with simultaneous multi-constellation GNSS positioning and geofencing support
- Battery operated solution with smart power management architecture
- First IoT ST reference embedding a USB Type-C connector and a port controller
- Environmental and motion sensors
- Data logging
- STM32Cube function pack (FP-ATR-LORA1)
- High flexibility to cover different application profiles:
- asset tracker
- people and animal tracker
- fleet management
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
- 2006/66/EC Directive compliant
- Contains trasmitter module FCC ID: VPYCMABZ and IC ID: 772C-CMABZ
- CE certified
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.