The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL is a simple yet very useful tool for power line communication testing on AC power networks.
It includes simple two-wire connectivity to any PLC transmitter/receiver and a standard connector for an AC power cord (2-pin AC plug, 8-shape female end). The main components to achieve suitable signal coupling are:
- PLC 1:1 transformer for differential coupling and basic electrical isolation
- SM6T15CA 600 W Transil +320 V ac varistor for effective protection against ESD, EFT and surge disturbances from the power line
- High voltage AC blocking capacitor with X2 safety class
- Tuning series inductor to adjust the frequency response
The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL can be very easily interfaced with the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 to test PLC communication performance over an AC mains network.
The frequency response of the coupling circuit is wide enough to fit any narrow-band PLC signal under normal test conditions. However, it can be easily adjusted by changing only the tuning series inductor L1.
The STEVAL-XPLM01CPL is suitable for lab measurements using equipment like an isolated probe for an oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer, or to inject a signal from an arbitrary function generator.
- Complete AC coupling circuit suitable for use with any power line communication (PLC) solution
- Can be paired with the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 to add full AC coupling capability
- Tuned for transmission inside CENELEC B to D bands
- Implements isolation and protections for safe operation
- Suitable for the connection of laboratory equipment for PLC measurement and testing
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.