The STEVAL-IME009V1 is a product evaluation board designed around the STHV800 8-channel high voltage pulser, a state-of-the-art device designed for ultrasound imaging applications.
The output waveforms can be displayed directly on an oscilloscope by connecting the scope probe to the relative BNCs. 16 preset waveforms are available to test the HV pulser under varying conditions.
- 8-channel outputs: high voltage and low voltage BNC connectors
- Load simulator using signal equivalent circuits
- Possibility to set up own load simulator
- 16 preset waveforms
- USB connector to connect STM32 with PC and supply power to it
- 4 MB serial Flash memory to host FPGA code and waveforms
- Memory expansion connector to add external serial Flash
- Connectors to supply high voltage and low voltage to the STHV800 output stage
- LEDs to monitor the power management stage
- Human machine interface to select, start and stop the generation of the preset waveforms
- 25 LEDs to monitor board behavior
- RoHS compliant
メディカル & ヘルスケア
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.