- 3 jumpers to simulate the shorting of 3 LEDs
- 3 jumpers to simulate the disconnection of 3 LEDs
- Input 7.5 V - 18 V, current 0.7 A
- Highly efficient ST1S010 DC-DC switching power supply
- Buttons and knob to control the board
- Test points on the board for each important signal aide laboratory evaluation
- Two STP24DP05 devices (TQFP48 package) connected to 3 X 16 RGB high brightness LEDs
- Using a cost-effective internal HS oscillator.
- STM32 microcontroller
- Mini USB connector for interconnection with a PC GUI.
- Error and over-temperature flag for each LED driver
- JTAG interface for microcontroller firmware changes/updates
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.