The L6498L is a high voltage device developed with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs.
Both device outputs can sink 2.5 A and source 2 A, making the L6498 particularly suited for medium and high capacity power MOSFETs\IGBTs.
The integrated bootstrap diode as well as all of the integrated features of this driver make the application PCB design simpler and more compact, and help to reduce the overall bill of material.
The EVAL6498L board allows all the L6498L features to be evaluated while a power switch in TO-220 or TO-247 package is driven.
The board allows the values of relevant external components to be selected and modified so to ease the driver performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application components.
- Driver current capability: 2 A source, 2.5 A sink
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- UVLO on both high-side and low-side sections
- dV/dt immunity: 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Flexible, easy and fast design
LED照明 & 制御
家庭用 & 業務用電気製品
産業用電源 / 産業用装置
パーソナル･ケア & 衛生用品
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.