The STEVAL-GMBL02V1 reference design kit is a complete triple motor field-oriented control (FOC) demonstration and evaluation platform. The kit is as an integrated environment for three axis Gimbal controller applications in the 6.0 V to 8.4 VDC bus voltage range (2 LiPo batteries), which you can increase up to 11 V with a maximum output current of 1.3 A for each motor drive.
The design features the STM32F303RE microcontroller with ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit core and the STSPIN233 low voltage three phase and three sense motor driver.
The STEVAL-GMBL02V1 is equipped with a USB interface for real-time data exchange. The kit includes an STEVAL-UKI001V1 ST-LINK adapter for serial wire debug (SWD) and corresponding cable. If you mount the STEVAL-UKI001V1 on the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugging section of an STM32 Nucleo-64 board, you can program and debug the STM32F303RE microcontroller with a compatible toolset via USB.
- Up to three-axis Gimbal controller.
- Compact (50 x 50 mm) design, suitable for mounting on:
- handheld cameras
- Three STSPIN233 low voltage three phase and three sense motor drivers.
- STM32F303RE microcontroller with ARM® Cortex®-M4 core able to simultaneously drive three PMSM motors:
- MCU runs a high efficiency field oriented control (FOC) algorithm compatible with the most common position sensors on Gimbal motors (PWM or analogic inputs)
- compatible with open loop sensorless algorithm
- Operating voltage from 6.0 V to 8.4 V (2 LiPo batteries).
- maximum output current 1.3 ARMS.
- Protection mechanisms:
- triple single shunt current sensing network
- non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- short-circuit protection
- thermal shutdown
- hardware overvoltage and polarity inversion protection
- Measurement units:
- on-board inertial measurement unit LSM6DSL (frame IMU)
- compatible with external SPI/I2C inertial measurement units (camera IMU)
- STEVAL-UKI001V1 Serial Wire Debug (SWD) board with cable
- USB connector for real-time data communication
- three connectors for Pitch, Roll and Tilt axis target angle inputs (PWM mode)
- one channel DAC output and one GPIO test point for debugging purpose
- 2 Kbit serial I²C bus EEPROM for data storage
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.